Image Map Image Map

Sunday, March 13, 2011

IMM 4 - Vid version w/ special guest



IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at: The Story Siren.

Every week I will (try to) post about what books and/or other goodies I have received through out that week (via my mailbox/library/store bought/gifts/or whereva!)

Let's get straight down to business. No time for small talk, this time lovies. I've tried a video version IMM this week, which by the way took what seemed like a million hours to do and I have a special guest with me today. So, check it...







Amy's Purchased Goodies:
 
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta purchased from Amazon

The Red Tree by Caitlin R. Kiernan purchased from Amazon

Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins purchased from Amazon

Amy's ARCs:
 

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith from Eric at Quirk Classics

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Sampler) from Eric at Quirk Classics

Abandon by Meg Cabot from Scholastic

Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern from Liz Szabla at Feiwel & Friends

Paradise by Jill S. Alexander  from Liz Szabla at Feiwel & Friends

Lexi's Purchased Goodies:

 In The Path of Falling Objects by Andrew Smith purchased from Amazon

Ghost Medicine by Andrew Smith purchased from Amazon





Welp. Here's the part that matta's. On stuff like your opinion! Have you read any of my new goodies? Did you think they were just okay? OR, was there one (or more) that you thought was abso AMAZING?!


When you’re through here please leave a link in the comments and tell me what goodies you got in your mailbox! As always, have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by.


Happy Reading & Arrivederci



11 comments:

  1. What fun video!! You and your daughter are adorable!! (My fiance says you're pretty and didn't look old enough to have an 11 year old, who is also adorable!)

    I'm really interested in In The Path of Falling objects (It IS and awesome cover!) have a grat day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo great vlog! I loved Demonglass :) Great books!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic. And Lexi is a star. And I do love the cover of In the Path of Falling Objects.

    And Liz Szabla is the best. Be sure to hit her up for ARCs of STICK. They were "supposed" to be out this week, but I think I've been giving them too much of a hard time about stuff, so I messed up the timing of everything.

    Oh well... this is what I do.

    Thank you Lexi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you two are too cute. She looks just like you.
    Yea for your first video IMM. I didn't realize Demonglass was out. I'm gonna have to order it on Amazon.

    Good job Lexi! You definitely seem older for your age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want to see more 'video IMM's' Leah watched too! Love it! Awesome books too! It's great to see you guys live! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is incredible. My kids have done some book reviews online, but I could never talk them into a "video IMM." Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everybody! I appreciate all the nice comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Loved it! Fabulous! Lexi is a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read "Miss Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children" about a month before it was released in 2011. You can see my review here. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/173503573?book_show_action=false
    I definitely want a final copy (mine was an ARC) since some of the pictures were missing from the ARC copy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Your daughter is super cute. That's quite a great book haul, for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I love your video! And it so adorable how you and Lexi say "awesome" the same way. :D

    I've read "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" and it was amazing. Definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete